On this tour of the city which takes you to various historical sites, you will:
- Visit the Campanile memorial which commemorates the landing of the 1820 Settlers
- Visit the first courthouse, built in 1835 and which now houses the Port Elizabeth Library. The library is an great example of Victorian Gothic architecture.
- Visit City Hall, whose construction began in 1858
Engage the natural environment in and around Gqeberha during one of the nature walk tours/hikes within the area.
Hiking takes place over the weekends at different locations selected from the following:
- Island Nature Reserve
- Sardinia Nature Reserve
- Groendal Nature reserve
- Cape Recife Nature reserve
- Lady Slipper
- Van Stadens Flower Reserve
Transport and snacks are included in the price
Showing all 2 results